Model: Cyclone separators CS
Note: Since the product have to be configured or designed to customer specifications depending on the operating conditions, consultation is necessary. Please use the product inquiry for this.
- Compressed air is used as an energy carrier in many industrial sectors because it guarantees a high degree of safety and flexibility. For the compressed air to offer advantages over other energy carriers, it must be cleaned of impurities. Compressed air contains, among other things, pollutants such as lubricating oil from the compressors, corrosive gases in the atmosphere and from pollution, water vapor, solid particles from the disintegration of mechanical parts and distribution lines and solid particles that are present in the atmosphere. Inside the compressor these substances become acidic due to the high temperatures, which leads to many problems with all pneumatic devices. The oil that enters the line loses its lubricating properties and thus in turn damages the equipment.
- Easy reading of the differential gauge and obstruction indicator (if it is installed) to prove the filter efficiency
- In a protected position, the threaded part of the head and housing ensures the easy removal of the housing for the replacement of the filter element
- The wide section of the flow channels ensures a limited loss of load
- Separator body in aluminium, chromo phosphate and externally powder painted
- The body is easily to unscrew thanks to the hexagonal termination
Warranty: 2 years or 5 years with our extended warranty program
- Realistic and plannable service costs and no unexpected surprises by unplanned repairs
|Dimensions||303 × 373 × 440 cm|